[-AC- Event] R-rated
This is a evening for us adults, hopefully with a more relaxed atmosphere. A smaller and more mature group of participants will hopefully allow us to play in platoons for a while.
Minor swearing and alcoholic beverages are allowed but we have a team of bouncers that are highly trained in clicking buttons so please make sure you don’t go over the top
During the event the public lobbies will still be open for underaged visitors.
Who? 18+ only, further restrictions may apply.
What? Chilled queuesyncs, good conversations and nice people. Hopefully also platooning. No special theme, we just play together and have fun.
We have a new set of guidelines for ANY of our events besides our normal server rules:
During events or when many people are in the channel please:
- Don’t talk during countdowns.
- Listen carefully to instructions by the organizing staff.
- Avoid taking over the lobby and commenting everything you do and see. If there is 30 people in the room, everybody should have around 1/30th of the time to talk.
- Read your personal messages between games. If somebody wants to contact you directly, they should be able to do so.
- Keep things at a reasonable volume, it shouldn’t be a constant screaming from all sides, give the quieter participants a chance to say something too.
- Only say something if you are not ready (when we ask the whole group) so we can hear people that we need to wait for.