How to Preorder the Galaxy Note 9 with the Biggest Discounts
Samsung today announced its newest flagship, the Galaxy Note 9. The Note series has been one of Samsung’s most popular due to its outsized display (this year it’s 6.4-inches) and the handy S-Pen that makes it convenient to write down notes.
If you are interested in the Note 9, you came to right place. We’re here to outline exactly how and when you can preorder Samsung’s new flagship with the best deals. The process is pretty straightforward, you’ll just have to be aware of some important dates and information, which you can see down below.
- Base model $999: 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM
- Top tier model $1,249: 512GB of storage and 8GB of RAM
- Preorder begins Friday, August 10 at 12 a.m.
- Official launch date is Friday, August 24
Both of the models will come with expandable storage. If you couple in the 512GB model with a 512GB microSD card, you get a whopping 1TB of storage.
The Galaxy Note 9 will be available for preorder beginning Friday, August 10 at midnight and will officially go on sale Friday, August 24 through every major U.S. carrier, as well as stores like Amazon and Best Buy. There are some stipulations with some carriers, such as Sprint is only selling the base $999 model. T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon will be offering the costlier $1,249 model.
The only one of the major carriers that is offering a BOGO deal on the Note 9 is Verizon. For a limited time, if you buy two Note 9s (it does not matter which model) you will get one free. As is custom, it does come with the usual restrictions, such as needing to open a new line and buying the phones through Verizon’s installment plan.
There are few other deals that won’t get you a free phone but will save you a couple hundred bucks.
- Samsung: Up to $450 off the Galaxy Note 9 when you trade in an eligible device
- Best Buy: $200 off the Galaxy Note 9 when purchased through Verizon, AT&T and Sprint given out via monthly credits
- T-Mobile: Up to $500 off the Galaxy Note 9 when you trade in a recent Samsung device (Galaxy Note 5 or newer)