Do More With Your Android Phone: 70+ Tips and Tricks You Should Know
Whether you’re a new convert or a veteran user, whether you have the latest Samsung Galaxy or something much older, our Android tips and tricks will help you!
Android phones have come a long way over the past few years. No matter which brand you’re using, there are plenty of awesome tips and features that you need to know about—they’ll make your life easier, guaranteed.
And not just tips and features, but apps as well. With so many apps in the Google Play Store (and elsewhere), you can pretty much do anything you want with your Android phone. You just need to know what’s out there!
Here’s everything we’ve written to turn you into an Android master.
Confused about a particular Android feature? Want to grab a few tips and tricks for things like Google Assistant and Android Auto? Check out these useful articles:
- What Is Stock Android?
- What Is an Android ROM?
- What Is Split Screen Mode on Android?
- What Is Airplane Mode on Android?
- What Is Android Auto?
- What Is Android Doze?
- What Is Android Go and Android One?
- What Is USB Debugging Mode on Android?
- What Is USB OTG for Android?
- What Is Google Assistant?
Basic Android Tips and Tricks
Your Android phone can do more than just download and install apps. Here are some of our favorite practical tips for taking your Android skills to the next level, and they aren’t difficult at all:
- How to Remove, Change, and Set Default Apps in Android
- How to Clear Cache on Android
- How to Take a Screenshot on Any Android Phone
- How to Turn On the Flashlight on an Android Phone
- How to Unlock an Android Phone With Your Voice
- How to Unlock an Android Phone Without the Power Button
- How to Schedule SMS Text Messages on Android
- How to Manage the Clipboard on Android
- How to Transfer Files From Android to PC
- How to Move Android Apps to an SD Card
- How to Uninstall Unwanted Apps on Android
- How to Prevent Apps From Using Mobile Data on Android
Advanced Android Tips and Tricks
Did you know your Android phone has a built-in FM radio? Or maybe you want to connect a game controller to play your mobile games? Here are some of the cooler things you can do with a bit of know-how:
- How to Use an Android Phone as a Webcam
- How to Control an Android Phone From a Computer
- How to Connect a USB Keyboard to Your Android Phone
- How to Connect a Game Controller to an Android Phone
- How to Connect an Android Phone to a TV
- How to Mirror Your Android Screen to a PC
- How to Hide Private Photos on an Android Phone
- How to Recover Deleted Photos on an Android Phone
- How to Unlock the FM Radio Hidden in an Android Phone
- How to Use an Android Phone as a GPS Tracker Device
- How to Stop Google From Listening on Your Phone
- How to Use Android Without Google
Useful Apps for Android Users
With the right apps, you can turn your mundane Android phone into a powerhouse tool. Want to make free phone calls? Learn a new skill? Work out and improve your health? Listen to podcasts or stream TV shows? Yep, there’s an app for that:
- The Best Free Group Conference Call Apps
- The Best Free Calling Apps (Unlimited Calls and SMS With Wi-Fi)
- The Best Free Calling Apps for Making Free Phone Calls
- The Best Apps for a Temporary Burner Phone Number
- The Best Free Offline GPS Navigation Apps
- The Best Walkie Talkie Apps
- The Best Text-to-Speech Apps
- The Best Speech-to-Text Apps
- The Best Apps for Learning New Skills
- The Best Free Note-Taking Apps
- The Best Study Planning Apps
- The Best Bullet Journal Apps
- The Best Receipt Tracking Apps
- The Best Workout Apps
- The Best Google Authenticator Alternatives
- The Best Apps to Really Clean Up Your Device
- The Best Free IPTV Apps
- The Best Music Player Apps
- The Best Podcast Apps
- The Best Volume and Sound Booster Apps
- The Best Reverse Image Search Apps
- The Best Music Production Apps
- The Best Drawing and Painting Apps
- The Best Home Screen Widgets
- The Best Weather Widgets
- The Best Offline Games That Don’t Need Wi-Fi
Google Play Store Tips
- The Most Popular Android Apps in the Google Play Store
- How to Change Your Region in Google Play Store
- How to Fix the “Google Play Service Has Stopped” Error
- How to Fix Common Google Play Store Issues
- The Best Google Play Store Alternatives
- The Best Sites for Safe Android APK Downloads
- How to Sideload Apps on Android
Troubleshooting Android Device Issues
No matter what device you’re using, Android or otherwise, you’re bound to run into issues. When that happens, you can consult our best articles on how to solve issues and problems on Android phones:
- The Most Common Android Problems, Solved
- How to Make Android Faster: What Works and What Doesn’t
- How to Fix an Android Phone That’s Overheating
- How to Check If Your Android Phone’s Battery Is Healthy
- How to Extend the Battery Life of Your Android Phone
- How to Charge Your Android Phone Faster
- How to Remove Popup Ads on an Android Phone
- How to Fix Android Notifications Not Showing Up
- How to Fix an Android Display That’s Flickering
- How to Fix an Unresponsive Android Touchscreen
- How to Recover a Forgotten Android Passcode
- How to Unbrick Your Android Phone
Read the full article: Do More With Your Android Phone: 70+ Tips and Tricks You Should Know